A Community Prayer Service, Finding Hope & Healing Beyond Heroin
Join us for an evening of hope & healing as we pray for those impacted by the opioid crisis in our community.
- When: Thursday, April 12th, 7-8 p.m.
- Where: St. Vincent de Paul Church
This evening will include:
- Music, Prayer, Scripture
- Inspirational Word: Rev. Norman K. Douglas, Pastor, St. Vincent de Paul Parish
- Forgiveness, Remembrance & Healing Prayer
- Call to Action: Mr. Andy Davis, LPCC-S, Clinical Supervisor, Catholic Charities
- Reception following with light refreshments
- Counselors will be available for consultation
- Recovery and community resource information will be available.